Photo stream

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Dibberly, Nov 18, 2013.

1. Dibberly macrumors newbie

Last week some some strange reason all my iCloud stuff turned itself off. I received a text which I read....30 mins later I got another text that displayed the number instead of the name.

Further investigation to why it now displays a number and not the persons name...all my iCloud was tuned off, contacts, calanders, mail, reminders, photo stream.....everything in that list.

After I turned it back on and everything sync'ed, everything has come back except my pictures never came back.

The only picture I have in photo stream is the 1 picture I took on Saturday....I am missing 900+ pictures from photo stream

My ipad has some pictures in the photo stream but not many....I updated the phone to 7.0.4 when it was released

Is there any way to get the photo stream pictures back?

2. chestvrg macrumors 65816

Something similar happened to me with my notes. I lost all of my iCloud notes to never come back I had like over 70 important entries. Luckily, I had an out of sync back up on ever notes. From now on I keep a duplicate entry on Google keep and ever notes, same for contacts and calendar entries.

I don't think your pictures will ever be restored, best advice save them to your PC or use a service like Google Picassa.