iPad Photo Stream

Discussion in 'iPad' started by brbac, Apr 16, 2015.

1. brbac macrumors newbie

Hello

I have Ipad 4 with latest Ios8 upgrade. I used to have My Photo Stream album in Photo section. One day Ipad asked if i wanned to use iCloud Photo Sharing, i agreed, and My Photo Stream album disapperaed. I tried to get it back but dont know how, it was very usefull, now my phone and ipad dont sync anymore with pictures. If you know a way to get it back, pls help :)

tnx in advance !!! <3

p.s. or if there is a way to do this with iCloud, now i have to manualy share each pic

2. nj-morris macrumors 68000

nj-morris

iCloud Photo Library syncs every photo onto all your devices. Is it not doing that?

3. brbac thread starter macrumors newbie

In what folder / album ? all iCloud is ON on my phone and ipad, but it doesnt sync, as i see for now

4. mattopotamus macrumors G5

mattopotamus

In the main photo album. I take a photo on my iPhone and it shows on all of my devices...not just the first 1000, same with videos.

having photo stream on is useless now.

5. nj-morris macrumors 68000

nj-morris

In every album. The point is that it is the same photo library in each device.

6. brbac thread starter macrumors newbie

In the collection or albums ? i have ios7 on ma iphone cause its iphone4, cant be on ios8. is that a problem ?

i see some pics that are synced, some are not, and are fresh

tnxxx for trying :)

7. nj-morris macrumors 68000

nj-morris

That's probably why then. I think you have to have Photo library on your phone if you want to sync all your photos, and you can't get photo library on iOS 7 in case you were wondering.