Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

auzzuro

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2010
guys when i take photo vertical with my iphone 4 with ios 6 i find that the photo taken dont have any two black bars in between the photo but when i try iphone 5s with ios 7 taking photo have two black bars in between them.i find it ugly ...do u guys think so? can it be change?

grockk

macrumors 6502
Mar 16, 2006
guys when i take photo vertical with my iphone 4 with ios 6 i find that the photo taken dont have any two black bars in between the photo but when i try iphone 5s with ios 7 taking photo have two black bars in between them.i find it ugly ...do u guys think so? can it be change?

Screenshots?

auzzuro

macrumors regular
Original poster
Apr 26, 2010
no just take photo .. u will find 2 black bar in between the photo ... i find it damn ugly .. but with ios 6 u will not see two black bar in between

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2012
Don't think there's a way to change that. I would advise that you try not to think about it, for your own mental health.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
no just take photo .. u will find 2 black bar in between the photo ... i find it damn ugly .. but with ios 6 u will not see two black bar in between
What do you mean by in between the photo? Are these at the top and bottom or the sides or somewhere else? A screenshot might help.

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2012
He means when you scroll through images, there is a black bar separating them.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
He means when you scroll through images, there is a black bar separating them.
Oh, the scrolling part certainly clarifies that. So it wasn't like that iOS 6 (can't quite even remember now)? Seems fairly nature for there to be a separator of some sort to make it easy to tell when going from one photo to the next when you are scrolling through them.

GreyOS

macrumors 68040
Apr 12, 2012
Oh, the scrolling part certainly clarifies that. So it wasn't like that iOS 6 (can't quite even remember now)? Seems fairly nature for there to be a separator of some sort to make it easy to tell when going from one photo to the next when you are scrolling through them.

He might also be referring to the fact iOS7 shows the whole picture, whereas I think in iOS6 it zoomed to fill the screen.

Altis

macrumors 68040
Sep 10, 2013
He might also be referring to the fact iOS7 shows the whole picture, whereas I think in iOS6 it zoomed to fill the screen.

Or that the screen aspect ratio of the iPhone 4 doesn't warrant them as the longer 5S would.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.