photo taking between ios 7 vs ios 6

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by auzzuro, Feb 5, 2014.

1. auzzuro macrumors regular

guys when i take photo vertical with my iphone 4 with ios 6 i find that the photo taken dont have any two black bars in between the photo but when i try iphone 5s with ios 7 taking photo have two black bars in between them.i find it ugly ...do u guys think so? can it be change?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

3. grockk macrumors 6502

grockk

Screenshots?

4. auzzuro thread starter macrumors regular

no just take photo .. u will find 2 black bar in between the photo ... i find it damn ugly .. but with ios 6 u will not see two black bar in between

5. GreyOS macrumors 68040

GreyOS

Don't think there's a way to change that. I would advise that you try not to think about it, for your own mental health.

6. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

What do you mean by in between the photo? Are these at the top and bottom or the sides or somewhere else? A screenshot might help.

7. GreyOS macrumors 68040

GreyOS

He means when you scroll through images, there is a black bar separating them.

8. C DM macrumors Sandy Bridge

Oh, the scrolling part certainly clarifies that. So it wasn't like that iOS 6 (can't quite even remember now)? Seems fairly nature for there to be a separator of some sort to make it easy to tell when going from one photo to the next when you are scrolling through them.

9. EvilQueen macrumors 6502

I couldn't even tell you if there are black bars between the photos on iOS7 right now and I was looking at pics less than an hour ago.

10. GreyOS macrumors 68040

GreyOS

He might also be referring to the fact iOS7 shows the whole picture, whereas I think in iOS6 it zoomed to fill the screen.

11. Altis macrumors 68030

Or that the screen aspect ratio of the iPhone 4 doesn't warrant them as the longer 5S would.