Photo viewing/editing

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by sorayray, Apr 10, 2012.

1. sorayray macrumors newbie

I've been a MacBook Pro user for just under a year now and am a bit frustrated with the photo viewing/editing software. I don't mind the basic editing features on iPhoto but I hate that I have to export each photo in order to have it save the changes I have made. I also hate preview. One photo at a time is incredibly annoying.

Can anyone suggest a program that will let me easily view photos and also have the option to edit and save?

Much appreciated.

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

Preview isn't limited to one at a time. You can easily view and edit multiple pics in Preview, then save changes to all pics.

3. Photoshopper macrumors regular

Photoshopper

Lightroom is an incredibly useful piece of software for filing, reviewing, editing and exporting photos.There is a bit of a learning curve but I couldn't do without it now.

4. Dave Braine macrumors 68040

Dave Braine

You don't have to export from iPhoto to save any editing that you do. The edited photo is on view in iPhoto's main window/Albums/Events etc.

5. sorayray thread starter macrumors newbie

I bought lightroom but can't seem to get to the actual software. It's all tutorials and information. I appear to be macilliterate.