Photobucket not accessing the clipboard?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by OrangeSVTguy, Dec 19, 2008.

1. OrangeSVTguy macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

I don't know what happened but Photobucket can't access my clipboard anymore? I don't know if it was the recent update with either firefox or OS-X but when I go to click on the code for my pictures in photobucket.com, it shows that it copies it but it doesn't access and store that in clipboard? Anyone else have this problem or know of a setting that will allow photobucket to access my clipboard again? Thanks.

2. OrangeSVTguy thread starter macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

Ok I was able to get to the link options and set them to view always instead of just when you hover over the image. Now when I click on it, it still won't get copied to the clipboard even though it says "copied". Since it's set to view always, I can now right click it and choose copy. No more one-click copy I guess :(.

3. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    well mine stopped working completely. It doesn't even say copied anymore... :(

4. OrangeSVTguy thread starter macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

Are you using Firefox or Safari? So I guess I'm not the only one with this problem?

It's strange and very annoying because when I go to click on it, it says it's copied but it doesn't show up in the clipboard.

5. Miss Mandy Mac macrumors newbie

Has there been any new information about this? It's still not working in either Firefox or Safari. It's not just photobucket either, it's other sites that have similar "click to copy" codes. If there's a way to fix it, I want to do it!

6. OrangeSVTguy thread starter macrumors 601

OrangeSVTguy

Don't know, it doesn't even work on XP machine either.

I use Firefox for both Mac and XP machines and neither works. I just tried it in IE and a no go there either, it won't even say it's copied. You have to right click it still.

7. jmann macrumors 604

jmann

bump on a log in a hole in the bottom of the sea
    BTW I'm using firefox on a Mac. I suppose maybe they temporarily removed that nice feature... :(

8. Miss Mandy Mac macrumors newbie

I know it's not just Photobucket that's having this problem... I heard a rumor that it had something to do with the new Flash 10?? Has anyone heard anything about this??