Photos blurry

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by cheeryble, Oct 4, 2015.

1. cheeryble macrumors regular

Hi

I have an ipad mini with minimum memory, about 13gb?

Not new and badly cracked screen but I think that’s irrelevant it all works and will take the latest OS.

Something odd’s happened with the photos collection.

The latest say about 100 photos all look clear, but before that the photos look fuzzy.
    ALL the thumbnails look clear.

Some of the photos have a little exclamation mark in a circle in the bottom right, and some have a little circle which starts loading then when it’s full changes to the complete non fuzzy photo.

This has never happened until recently.

It’s a bit of a nuisance.

Anything I can do?

(ps have about 1.7gb of memory free......more than sometimes in the past.....and nearly updated I think I’m on 9.0.1)

Thanks!

2. cheeryble thread starter macrumors regular

I think this is something to do with me getting iCloud working.
    It's as if it's loading from the cloud.
    Trouble is most photos just get the exclamation mark and you can sit on your arse waiting for it to load as long as you like.
    Another funny thing I've found at least one photo in the "older" ones which is NOT blurry.

Next thing i'll do is test whether if I send a blurry photo email it comes out full res or not or have to wait before sending.

Surprised someone hasn't get a handle on this one....it didn't get answered in the suggested topics below either where it matches the latest topic from 2015.