Photos filling screen

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by mermaid2010, Jul 22, 2014.

1. mermaid2010 macrumors member

mermaid2010

I have just acquired iPad Air and it's annoying that I cannot see a setting where I can stop the ipad filling the screen with photos that are sized a lot smaller than the actual res of the screen. Is there no way you can set it to centre or actual size? Because the photos are blurred and useless. Even if I google some images the small file size of the images are displayed blurred because the ipad is zooming out too much. Help? Please?

2. PixelpusherBV macrumors member

This is a known (& infuriating) issue with ios7, although apparently only limited to the iPad. I've looked everywhere for a fix but just keep finding people with the same issue.

Seems like we'll have to wait for an update from Apple to fix the problem.

Sorry I can't help you any more than that.

3. mermaid2010 thread starter macrumors member

mermaid2010

Thanks

We'll thank you for your reply anyway helped me to be aware it is a known problem, I cannot believe Apple let this happen on such a super doper retina screen!:eek:

4. M.Snood macrumors newbie

Photoshop - drag your photo to an iPad sized canvas - you can have several photos - then you'll have a border

5. Mikes2pads macrumors regular

As we know the issue appeared in ios7 and to my surprise I'm seeing my photos , wallpapers and such all sizing correctly now to the screen. No more oversized bloat of anything I want as wallpaper.
    The issue which I think you are speaking of seems cured