Photos From One Computer, And Music From Another?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by 103734, Feb 12, 2008.

1. 103734 Guest

Would it be possible for me to put photos from one computer on my iPhone from my mac, and then sync the music from my PC to the same iPhone?

2. salimdao macrumors member

salimdao

try enabling the Manually manage songs and videos box in iTunes. you can manually manage your music from one computer and have your photos from the other computer sync to your iPhone. i havent tried it personally, but i think that should work.

3. sal macrumors 6502

it's very possible. I know because I do it. I sync media(videos, music, ringtones) from a pc and sync contacts, photos, calendar from my mac.

You just gotta connect your iphone, open up itunes and select what you want to sync.

Please note, when syncing music, videos and ringtones, it must be from the same machine(pc or mac) I tried syncing just music from my pc and videos/ringtones from my mac and I was unable to do so.

but for your situation, you should be able to sync photos from your mac and music from your pc just fine.

4. one1 macrumors 65816

If you're jailbroken just use swap tunes and swap photo. Best programs yet for the phone. run dual libraries at the same time.