Photos Gone!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by hondje, Apr 22, 2008.

1. hondje macrumors member

Yesterday, my dog and I went hiking in the mountains on the Pikes Peak trail. I took some pics of us with my iPhone on top of the "Eagles Nest." Beautiful view of Colorado Springs.

However, when I went to sync my phone this morning, and download the pics into iPhoto, there were no pics! My question is this: has this happened to anyone before? What do I do? I tried disconnecting and re-syncing, but it didn't show up the second time. What would have caused this problem?

I don't think it was the altitude. I was only at 9000 ft. I have taken many pics with my iPhone at 14000 ft and no problem.

What are your thoughts?

Ddub

2. 7on macrumors 601

7on

Are they still in the iPhone? Can you view them?

3. hondje thread starter macrumors member

All Gone

I checked on my phone after trying to sync it, and they are not there. They were on there yesterday, before I synced it.

4. hondje thread starter macrumors member

camera no longer works

well I have now tried restarting and even restoring my iPhone. My phone will no longer keep any photos I take. It will go through all the motions of when one takes a picture. However, when I go to look at the picture (through the camera app or the photo app) the pictures are non-existent. After a restore not working...not really sure what to do to try to fix it. Any thoughts?

Ddub