Photos in iPod - Problems with Order

Discussion in 'iPod' started by HannahSpring, Feb 27, 2008.

1. HannahSpring macrumors newbie

Hey,

I seem to have a problem with syncing my photos on the iPod. They are in a totally chaotic order. They don't seem to be synced by name, neither by the date. Does anyone know how to solve this?

I tried to rename them - like 01, 02, 03... but no such luck. I've also chcked the order of dates but it's still mess and the order just doesn't make any sense.

Thanks for your time and help!

2. skybolt macrumors 6502a

I have noticed the same thing. However, once I upgraded to iLife '08, and told iTunes to sync Events, it all seems sorted out. What version of iPhoto are you using? If one of the older versions, try telling iTunes to just sync your albums. See if that works.

3. HannahSpring thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not using iPhoto though, sorry, I should've written I'm "the Windows fan" (that was a joke, of course). Well, nobody seems to work this problem out, I guess I should get some help from Appe. I'll see what will they tell me.:p

4. rjphoto macrumors 6502a

rjphoto

Or just get an Apple computer... kidding, just kidding.

Which iPod are you using?

5. HannahSpring thread starter macrumors newbie

Haha, good joke!

I use iPod classic. In fact my friend has a Mac but he seems to have the same problem - although he's using iPhoto to sync the photos, the photos are still unorganized. It just might be a random bug, who knows.

6. rjphoto macrumors 6502a

rjphoto

The only thing I can think of is to make sure you have the latest updates of iTunes and for you specific iPod.

7. HannahSpring thread starter macrumors newbie

I have both the iPod and iTunes up to date. Well I guess that's it, no solution for this. But thanks rjphoto, I appreciate your help. I'll just let it be and get a life, haha.