I love macintosh, I love storing my photos in PHOTOs app because it comes with the OS. I imported new photos from my SD card and they all imported. I ejected the SD card. I looked through the 'Last Import' and all the photos were there, I even export a RAW photo do some editing. I close PHOTOS app, Like I always do. 30 minutes later I go back to the PHOTOS app and 40 PHOTOS I TOOK and last imported aren't here. 'LAST IMPORT' Shows 60% of the photos I Imported. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER 40% of my Photos?? damn it, am I an idiot storing my photos in APPLE PHOTOS? SHOULD I BE USING MY LIGHTROOM? SHOULD I JUST STORE THE RAW FILES IN A FOLDER? WHY HAS APPLE PHOTOS MURDERED THESE ONCE IN A LIFETIME PHOTOS. My depression, anxiety, christ on a cracker.