Photos missing after upgrading to 8.1.3?

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Mojer, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Mojer macrumors member

I just upgraded to 8.1.3 and thought everything went well. I then went into my Photos and I no longer have Camera Roll and Photo Stream on my 6 Plus. On my IPad Air 2 (also just upgraded to 8.1.3) all of my photos are there in Camera Roll and My Photo Stream. Now on my 6 Plus I have an album named All Photos which contains MOST of the photos from My Photo Stream but none of the photos from Camera Roll. I like to keep the same photos on each device. Anyone with suggestions is much appreciated. Thanks in advance for any help!!!

2. rugmankc Contributor

rugmankc

You scared me, so I checked. Camera Roll and My Photo Stream still there. I have no "All Photo". That's really weird. :(

Not sure what to tell you as I am new to iPhone. But, I did get the App TunesGo Retro by WonderShare. Lets me backup the photo folders.

3. MadDogMike macrumors newbie

I have a similar problem. After updating to 8.1.3, Photo Stream is gone on my iPhone 5S. (My Camera Roll is still there, though.) Checking iPhoto on my Mac and, sure enough, no photos taken since I updated have been uploaded to the Photo Stream.

So I try to go to Settings > iCloud > Photos to make sure Photo Stream is still selected, and there's no "Photos" option under my iCloud! What the...?

A bit more Googling and I find that some corporate email profiles disable Photo Stream! (God knows why.) Sure enough, I had recently setup a corporate email profile on my iPhone. Once I got rid of that, I could go back into iCloud settings and re-enable my Photo Stream.

4. ooschneider macrumors newbie

Hi MadDogMike - how did you solved the problem? I got the same and have no idea what to do.