Photos not scrolling as smoothly after JB

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bella92108, Aug 4, 2010.

1. bella92108 macrumors 68000

I've replicated this on several devices. When scrolling through large photo libraries since jailbreaking it doesn't seem as smooth as it was before. It's now somewhat jerky. Only affecting my jb'd iPhone 4

2. patdesignsinc macrumors regular

patdesignsinc

Yeah well, unfortunately that's what you're going to get with jailbreaking, decreased performance. You have to weigh the consequences to see if it's worth it for you.

3. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

Sorry but that is NOT what you get with jailbreaking, the OP must be running something on background that is affecting his performance, My photos (and all other apps on my phone) are running as smooth as they did before JB :cool:

4. BurntReality macrumors 6502

BurntReality

Speak for yourself. My phone runs just as good as it did before I jailbroke it.

5. bella92108 thread starter macrumors 68000

Nevermind I think it's just the first scroll through cause now it's working. What a dumb response by the guy saying JB causes loss of features haha. Anyhow it's resolved thanks!

6. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

Really depends what you install.
    I would expect something like this from people with live wallpapers and such

7. Myzhi macrumors 6502a

I am experiencing the samething and all I have install is SBSettings & Lockinfo. I can live with it. It's not too bad.