Photos Not Syncing with itunes

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by rjbeck77, Feb 14, 2011.

1. rjbeck77 macrumors newbie

New guy here to the whole Apple/Mac/iphone deal.

My photos wont synce with the itunes account. I have photos on my iphone 4 but when I sync, they don't show up on my itunes account. Any ideas?

2. super tomtendo macrumors 6502a

super tomtendo

The don't go to your iTunes, they go to iPhoto - at least thats how mine works.

3. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

If you have a Mac use iPhoto or the application 'Image Capture.'

If you have a PC, check in 'My Computer' to see if it shows up there as an attached camera.

4. rjbeck77 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ok, I found them under my computer. How do I make folders or albums?

5. nivekr11 macrumors regular

iTunes will sync photos from PC to the iPhone. If you have photos in your iPhone camera roll, you need to pull them in. When you plug your phone into the laptop, it usually has a pop up that asks. if you'd like to import photos.

6. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

As the other posters have said, first you have to import them to your computer.

1) Connect your phone to your PC. IF iTunes opens, close it!
    2) If you have photos in the camera roll on your phone, your PC should recognize your phone as a camera and give you a popup with the option to open your photo editor. If you don't get the popup, open your photo editor manually.
    3) Click on the "camera" tab in your photo editor and select get photos, this should give you another window that will allow you to select all photos, or just the ones that you want.
    4) After the photos have downloaded to your computer, you can then separate them into folders, witch can then be selected in iTunes and later synced back to your phone.