Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

benlee

macrumors 65816
Mar 4, 2007
wow that black mbp would be awesome and quite possible in future to resemble the new imacs.

It's running Tiger!

jonG

macrumors member
Jun 27, 2007
hopefully they are matte black aluminum like the ipod classics that would be nice i dont like glossy anything especialy PRO screens and around the trackpad...talk about fingerprint mania. I'm hoping for a black MBP but not like this. please apple

oduinnin

macrumors regular
Aug 3, 2007
Planet Earth
Fakes!!

If you look at the first picture, you can see the iSight camera sticking out like a sore thumb. My 1-1/2 year old MBP, you can see the iSight but it's flush with the lid face. On my new Aluminum iMac, the iSight is hidden beneath the glass, totally out of iSight! ;) I seriously doubt that Apple would go backwards on their designs. :eek:

boobooyah

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2007
yikes! those things are hideous. they're def fake because apple is over the 80's cheese look.

eXan

macrumors 601
Jan 10, 2005
Russia
Ohh this is ugly. Also very impractical - all those glossy surfaces will be like the back of your iPod (shiny metal back after you hold it for a while O_O)

It reminds me of some Toshiba laptop, that was glossy black plastic on all it's surfaces, except the keyboard :/

It was a fingerprint magnet.

polycat33

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2007
Alexandria, VA
Glossy casing around trackpad and keyboard? Fake or not that's a terrible idea. Not just a fingerprint magnet anymore... palmprint, wristprint... bleh!

squeeks

macrumors 68040
Jun 19, 2007
Florida
not to mention the most obvious flaw...there is NO alumnium

so yeah, completly fake

not to mention the Ipod Touch in the first photo has a touch wheel :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.