Photos of silver 15 inch MacBook Pro 2016?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by th1nk, Nov 16, 2016.

1. th1nk macrumors member

anyone got a silver 15 in macbook pro and can post some photos? it seems everyone got the space grey, but I ordered silver because it looks friendlier to me and I was also afraid of the anodizing rubbing off at the ports after a few years...

thanks!

2. Precursor macrumors 6502a

Precursor

I have been wondering the same and been searching on google and youtube, but every single review has space grey!

3. th1nk thread starter macrumors member

I found a video of the 13 inch model in silver, looks really nice! it seems a bit brighter than the previous aluminum? could be imagination...

maybe they are shipping the space grey models first?

4. WhiteWhaleHolyGrail macrumors 6502a

WhiteWhaleHolyGrail

I got SG but I must admit that silver looks fantastic, particularly in contrast to the colours on the touchbar. I think you cannot go wrong with either colour option though and I'm glad Apple didn't introduce a wide range of colours to dampen the iconic looks of the pro line.

5. davis_fang macrumors newbie

davis_fang

I would love to see some images of the silver one as well. I personally find the space grey to be so depressing ahahaha

6. th1nk thread starter macrumors member

yeah I understand! this is the reason why my iPad and iPhone are silver/white now, they look much more inviting and less shadowy/dark to me. of course the dark colors also look nice and have more of a coolness factor at first (I bought dark iPhones for a long time), but in the long run I prefer looking at less depressing colors every day.

7. Bryan Bowler macrumors 68040

Silver is such a timeless color and looks great!

8. ZestyOne macrumors member

ZestyOne

I have that, but my phone isn't taking good photos of it .. it's too early in the morning I think.

9. 1212e, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016

1212e macrumors newbie

1212e

Found silver 15 inch model in this video :)

And this

10. augustya, Nov 17, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2016

augustya macrumors 68000

augustya

I don't know why but Silver to me in the photos and videos looks kinda off white do you guys also feel the same?

11. th1nk thread starter macrumors member

yeah it definately seems brighter than the previous silver macbooks, i like it! :)