iPhone 11 Pro Photos outside of frame

yomnym

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 25, 2008
Hello all,

I've been trying to use the feature mentioned above, when you go edit a photo taken in wide or tele you're able to edit in or add the extra taken with the ultra-wide lens.
I know be default its not enabled for photos, which I've ticked on already. I just don't have the option in the editing menus. Any clues?

yomnym

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 25, 2008
I’m surprised no one has been trying this stuff out. Anyways I’ve tried on 3 different phones and the options aren’t there.

profets

macrumors 601
Mar 18, 2009
Agreed, I don’t understand how exactly it should work. I had it show up a few times by going to crop when editing, and I could pinch out. But that was short lived and it no longer behaves like that.

From some reviews it sounds like it was quite buggy. Hopefully 13.1 on Tuesday fixes it.

SteveJobs2.0

macrumors 6502a
Mar 9, 2012
Agreed, I don’t understand how exactly it should work. I had it show up a few times by going to crop when editing, and I could pinch out. But that was short lived and it no longer behaves like that.

From some reviews it sounds like it was quite buggy. Hopefully 13.1 on Tuesday fixes it.
It only works with wide or telephone lens photos and when there is sufficient light. It basically uses the next widest camera to take a photo as the same time to give you extra room to crop.

Reactions: profets

yomnym

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 25, 2008
It only works with wide or telephone lens photos and when there is sufficient light. It basically uses the next widest camera to take a photo as the same time to give you extra room to crop.
That part i get, i did post that in my initial post but its simply not working.