Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

svish

macrumors G3
Nov 25, 2017
IMG_0131.jpg

Solomani

macrumors 601
Sep 25, 2012
Slapfish, North Carolina

Hi svish, many of your photos are great quality. If it's not too much to ask, can you (if possible) please put brief captions of the locations? It looks like many of your images are from places outside of the USA.... from Mexico? South America? Asia? I'm curious to know the places when I look at the pictures.

I'm not asking for detailed captions like "This is a Drug Cartel Kingpin's mansion outside Bogota, what a beautiful mansion!" LOL

Just maybe very brief location like "Mexico City". Thanks! :)

svish

macrumors G3
Nov 25, 2017
Hi svish, many of your photos are great quality. If it's not too much to ask, can you (if possible) please put brief captions of the locations? It looks like many of your images are from places outside of the USA.... from Mexico? South America? Asia? I'm curious to know the places when I look at the pictures.

I'm not asking for detailed captions like "This is a Drug Cartel Kingpin's mansion outside Bogota, what a beautiful mansion!" LOL

Just maybe very brief location like "Mexico City". Thanks! :)

The photo mentioned was taken in Quilon, a district in Kerala, India. 99% of the photos in this thread were taken in Trivandrum, Kerala.

My photos in 'Photo of the Day' thread are taken from various locations across India.
Happy to add location to the photos. Love to carry my camera wherever I go. :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.