Photoshop and Radial Blur

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by dazzer21, Feb 22, 2012.

  1. dazzer21 macrumors 6502

    Oct 18, 2005
    Is there a way (ie is there alternative software to Photoshop) that will perform a radial blur on an OVAL selection of an image WITHOUT having to stretch it into a perfect circle first? Think of making a 3/4 image of a wheel look as if it's turning.
  2. Zoreke macrumors member

    Jul 26, 2010
    You can always deform your image into a square first, apply radial blur and then go back to your previous rectangular shape dimensions...


Share This Page