Photoshop CS3 Extended crashing on Save

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by RoboCop001, Oct 8, 2008.

1. RoboCop001 macrumors 65816

Hello,

This just started happening yesterday. For no apparent reason, Photoshop CS3 has begun crashing upon any type of Save command.

One instance, a restart solved the issue, but no longer.

I even repaired permissions, and restored Photoshop.app from a month-ago backup with Time Machine.

I've attached the error log (not sure how make it appear right here without pasting a huge post)...
    I've removed the part about my computer and left the important data in the log. But I'm running 10.5.5 on a MacBook Pro 2.33GHz with 2GB RAM.

Any ideas? Something about a Read Only error...

Attached Files:

2. RoboCop001 thread starter macrumors 65816

Any ideas?

Anything would be of help, please.

I just reinstalled Photoshop and it's still crashing when I do Save As... :(

This appears in Console:
    11/10/08 7:54:36 PM Adobe Photoshop CS3[1987] Cannot find executable for CFBundle 0x213261f0 </Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe Version Cue CS3/Client/3.1.0/VersionCueUI.framework> (not loaded)

Several instances of that line. But I don't remember installing Version Cue, and I tried installing Version Cue Server (is that the same thing?) from the CS3 disc. But still??

3. RoboCop001 thread starter macrumors 65816

Restoring the Adobe folder in System/Library/Application Support from a backup seems to have fixed it.