Photoshop help

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by acfusion29, Jun 7, 2010.

  1. acfusion29 macrumors 68040


    Nov 8, 2007
    i'm trying to create something for fun in photoshop.

    i have 'writing' and i want to make the edges smooth but i can't figure it out for the life of me.

    i have attached the pic. as you can see, it's kind of rough around the edges.

    or... does anyone know where i could get this font? what's it called?

    Attached Files:

  2. citizenzen macrumors 65816

    Mar 22, 2010
    Edge smoothness in Photoshop is a result of resolution (the number of pixels per inch). It's more complicated than this, but put simply... the higher your pixels per inch (PPI) the smoother your edges should be.
  3. MattSepeta macrumors 65816


    Jul 9, 2009
    375th St. Y

    Give What the Font's service a try.

    You might be able to see a few options for fonts that look similar if it can't decipher the true font.

    Otherwise it would be pretty tough to salvage something that small.

Share This Page