photoshop idea

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by zblaxberg, Dec 8, 2007.

1. zblaxberg Guest

zblaxberg

So I want to attempt to duplicate the picture below with my silhouette and maybe similar effects in photoshop. I've got the silhouette thing down but as far as the background goes, does anyone have any tips on what to do? By the way I'm very photoshop literate, I'm just not sure how to go about this.

[​IMG]

If anyone wants to google a better quality image just google: so wrong its right

2. klymr macrumors 65816

I'd start with a few layers with gradients on them, and then erase the different areas so that it looks a little more like that one.

I've never even thought about attempting something like this, so I am not really sure. Good luck!

3. samwich macrumors regular

download some brushes, some that come to mind are "watercolor" type brushes, use these to paint on the different colors in the background.

4. bluetooth macrumors 6502a

bluetooth

5. jerryrock macrumors 6502

jerryrock

Start out by buying a good Photoshop book, like the Adobe Classroom in a Book Series. Complete all the lessons and then move on to an advanced book like Real World Photoshop CS3. :cool:

6. mbrellisford macrumors member

• Looks like a Red to Yellow (Top to Bottom) background.
    • Custom grunge brushes and others with a Yellow to Green to Blue gradient (Left to Right)
    • Type can be achieved using warp effects (arc)
    • The birds would be the same as your silhouette except with a gradient as well as a gradient mask.