Photoshop Warp/Mesh tool?

Discussion in 'Design and Graphics' started by dazzer21, Jan 12, 2009.

  1. dazzer21 macrumors 6502

    Oct 18, 2005
    Is there a way in Photoshop to apply a grid or mesh to an image to distort it to give more control than just the 4-cornered default distort tool? For instance, to make a flat image look like it's on a creased flying flag, maybe using beziers to warp it into shape? CS3 on a Leopard iMac...
  2. macfearless macrumors regular

    Jan 15, 2008
    edit, transform, warp. i think it might only be cs 2 and beyond, not sure though... hope that helps:)
  3. Blue Velvet Moderator emeritus

    Jul 4, 2004
    Start with Filter>Liquify before you get into texture mapping. Explore that dialogue box thoroughly.
  4. macfearless macrumors regular

    Jan 15, 2008
    good call, totally spaced on that one.

Share This Page