iPhone Photostream not working on iPhone or Win10 PC ?

Discussion in 'iOS 9' started by thedoc46, Nov 2, 2015.

1. thedoc46 macrumors member

Got a new iPhone 6S, and it was working fine, up until last week. When i noticed my iCloud photo's on my Win10 64-bit pc wasn't uploading the new pics that i was taking on my iPhone (I only ever use my iPhone for taking pics) never the iPad. Been working fine for a month. Just stopped.

However Photostream is working on my iPad Air2, as in any pic i take on my iPhone immediately shows up on my Air2.

I've turned photostream on and off on my iPhone (every device i have is on 9.1) which subsequently warned me that it would clear it down, and it did (just on the iPhone). So now i have NO photo's in my iPhone 6S photostream Album, though i'm taking them, and they're showing in the camera roll, and in the photostream of my iPad air2.

I've also deleted any pics that are in my PC's iCloud downloads folder, in hope that it would trigger it to start working.. Also signed in and out of iCloud windows client and that deleted everything that was in appdata\Roaming\Apple Computer\MediaStream

Even re-installed iTunes & iCloud. and also restarted my iPhone 6S numerous times.

My Photo Stream is turned on, on my iPhone.

Any advice welcome.

2. thedoc46 thread starter macrumors member

It looks like this started working again overnight ?? Photo's now appearing in both iPhone and PC...

For troubleshooting, i took the above steps. Photo's now taken appear within a minute on the PC. So thought i'd update this thread for anyone that comes across it searching to resolve a similar issue.

O/S 9.1

PC Win10 Pro 64bit