photostream question

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by bdee1, Sep 28, 2012.

1. bdee1 macrumors member

Hi,
    I recently had to delete my icloud account from my iphone 5 and re-add it. DOing this, removed all the my photostream pictures from my iphone (my shared photostreams are still populated its just my main photostream that was emptied). If I go to iphoto on my Mac, and click on photo stream, I see all my pictures in there. SO i assume that means they are still in the cloud?

How can I get hose pictures to appear in my main photostream on my iPhone again?

2. bdee1 thread starter macrumors member

So now it looks like photostream is not working at all. Even when i take a picture on my iphone, it does not seem to be putting it into photstream.

3. bdee1 thread starter macrumors member

Ok I figured this out... turns out that my phoen was not syncing the photostream because it was not on wifi. I did nto realize it had to be on wifi to get photostrem photos.

For my original problem, I went to my windows computer and copied all my pictures to the photostream upload folder (specified in the icloud control panel software).

Now they are all uploading back to the cloud.