Physical phone problem. not urgent, but i need help

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by ArcticSnowbot, Oct 6, 2008.

1. ArcticSnowbot macrumors newbie

I don't have a voice and wont have one for a few months. long story, but basically i can't call apple and the nearest store is 3 hours away. i was hoping i could get an answer here before i waste time going all they way to the apple store. i bought an iphone a week after it came out and it had problems. the genius couldn't fix it so he replaced it. this new one has a light leak at the seam on the left side of the screen. it's really annoying. is that a problem i can take it back for or will they just tell me to live with it? the phone works fine, but that light leak gets annoying. the vibrator sounds like its loose too, but that's ok because i can feel it better than my other one. any help would be appreciated. i treat my phone like a newborn, so don't ask if it's abused.

2. Next Tuesday macrumors 6502a

Next Tuesday

Yes , a light leak is a valid reason to return it as dust can get into the crack and cause furthur headaches. Return it.