Pic of the Day

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JuanGuapo, Sep 6, 2010.

1. JuanGuapo macrumors 6502a

JuanGuapo

Was at the LA County Fair with the family, and saw Pomona's finest standing nearby...

"Hey, check out my new iPhone 4."

[​IMG]

Full Quality Link

NOTE: Faces and name tags have been blurred.

2. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

Is it illegal to post pics of the police there and why did you only blur out some of the faces? :)

3. JuanGuapo thread starter macrumors 6502a

JuanGuapo

I blurred most faces out of respect but I have no duty to do so. I esp. wanted to blur out the cops faces bc they have sensitive jobs and I do not want them to get in trouble.

It's not illegal to take pictures in public in the United States.

4. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

If you don't want them to get in trouble, then don't post pictures of them standing around.

5. JuanGuapo thread starter macrumors 6502a

JuanGuapo

Wow, I'm surprised that you can't appreciate it for what it is--just a little humor.

Instead there has to be some politic behind it.... maybe you should move to Iran.

6. SL4VE macrumors 6502

7. XciteMe macrumors 6502

Non-Americans don't grasp how we live in a FREE country and we can take photos of WHOEVER the hell we want, in public places like county fairs. If cops can freely take pics of us, we can do the same back.

P.S. Cool photo. ;) Nice find. And I really like that guy's shoes (in the blue shirt).

8. XciteMe macrumors 6502

P.S. I'd rather have LAPD standing around gawking at an iPhone, than standing around beating the crap out of a black or Latino youth, as they have a tendency to do. :rolleyes:

9. ajax43 macrumors regular

:rolleyes:

10. JuanGuapo thread starter macrumors 6502a

JuanGuapo

Thx XciteMe.

I just thought it was a little comical is all... I saw the thick band on the top (really comes out in the full size shot) and thought, "He must have just gotten it."

It was just a little tongue in cheek humor, nothing political. In fact, if I really wanted to be an ******, I didn't have to blur any of the faces or nametags and e-mail it to the department. I have nothing against cops and whether they should or shouldn't have been standing there is irrelevant--it was just about the iPhone 4, that's all.

11. Zcott macrumors 68020

As a non-American, I object to the fact that most Americans are convinced that America is the only free country in the world. It's not!