Picasa web album and Iphone - How

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by i-sidd, Feb 5, 2011.

1. i-sidd macrumors 6502a

I am trying to get pics that are on picasa web album to be on my iphone and vice versa. I can't find a way to do it, do any of you know how to do this.

I am sure there is a simple way to do it but I am kinda noob and must not be doing the right thing.

2. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB

To get the pics from your camera roll (phone) to Picasa:

1) Connect your phone to your PC. IF iTunes opens, close it!
    2) If you have photos in the camera roll on your phone, your PC should recognize your phone as a camera and give you a popup with the option to open your photo editor (Picasa). If you don't get the popup, open your photo editor (Picasa) manually.
    3) Click on the "camera" tab in your photo editor and select get photos, this should give you another window that will allow you to select all photos, or just the ones that you want.
    4) After the photos have downloaded to your computer, you can separate them into folders, witch can then be selected in iTunes and later synced back to your phone.
    Once the photos are in Picasa on your puter, I believe you can then transfer them to and from your web album.

Check your PC, to make sure that the photos downloaded, before deleting from your phone.

3. i-sidd thread starter macrumors 6502a

I have a Mac, and i was hoping there would be an easier way to transfer pics between picasa and iphone.

4. JamesMB macrumors 68000

JamesMB