Pick up in AT&T store today????

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by g8orballboy, Jun 23, 2010.

1. g8orballboy macrumors regular

So my ups status says out for delivery, so I should be getting my phone today... but since I pre-ordered it from at&t in store pickup instead of home delivery (since i was going to be at work)... they said they can't give it to me until tomorrow. I'm not complaining too much because I know i'm lucky enough to be garuanteed one for tomorrow... but still... a LOT of people got theirs today and knowing that my iphone is litterly a mile up the road is KILLING ME.... plus if i had only done home delivery instead... i'd have it on my lunch break... sigh......

Is anyone else in the same boat? and is anyone's at&t store letting them pick it up today if it comes in?

2. g8orballboy thread starter macrumors regular

3. g8orballboy thread starter macrumors regular

4. optophobia macrumors 6502a

optophobia

5. djohnson63 macrumors newbie

Yup.....Same boat. The ATT Rep that sold me the phone said they have it but I can't get it until tomorrow. Sucks but thats what we get for going with ATT and using the in store pickup. I tried all day to get through on apples site but it just never went through so around 5pm on the 15th I went ahead and ran over to the local ATT store and did it there.

6. scotland007 macrumors regular

Mine just showed up as delivered to the ATT Store, called the store and they won't release them till tomorrow..bugger..

7. mantan macrumors 68000

They have to have something to hand out at 7:00 to justify their early launch opening! :)

8. djohnson63 macrumors newbie

7!? They said they don't open until 9 here!

9. scotland007 macrumors regular

Our store will open at 7am.

10. Jemi9OD macrumors regular

Jemi9OD

I'd double-check the opening time of your store... I know plans have changed once or twice. My local AT&T store is no longer planning to open at 7AM.

11. Tilt macrumors member

Ya I specifically asked them if I could have it shipped to my house since I tried to order from the web site and they told me they thought initially if you came in the store they could send it to your house but it was a no go. I thought of ya it'll give them a chance to try and sell you some lame accessory package again which the rep pushed in front of me while I was waiting to sign the pre-order forms.

12. jlwilsonjr macrumors member

Not till Tuesday

Just hung up with a local store and I was informed that they will not have any until Tuesday WTF??

13. scotland007 macrumors regular

I believe not having them till Tuesday the 29th is for people with no pre-order or reservations,at least i believe i heard that somewhere.