"Pick Your Favorite Model Before Preorder"

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by 8CoreWhore, Apr 4, 2015.

1. 8CoreWhore macrumors 68020

8CoreWhore

Don't know if this has been covered-- but you should know that to save time when pre-ordering and beat the rush, you can have your order saved and ready to go in advance, then just click buy right at the time ordering is available.

Here's a screen of the Apple Store app on the iPhone.

Attached Files:

2. wannabelean macrumors 6502

I dont see the option on the website although the store's homepage says it can be done. Anybody else has the same problem?

3. jaymc macrumors regular

jaymc

See it fine on the app store app on my iPhone.

4. SLQ03 macrumors member

Yup, did this awhile back. I think Apple strategically did this to gauge demand, as well.

5. AceFernalld macrumors 65816

AceFernalld

I think this as well. The last Apple retail clerk I spoke to was very adamant that I choose my favorite models online as soon as possible.

6. metzy25 macrumors 6502a

metzy25

You can add your favorite watches but I don't see the option to add one into your account?

7. KauaiBruce, Apr 4, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2015

KauaiBruce macrumors 6502a

KauaiBruce

I did this a while back. If I look at my favorites I see my first and second choices. I am hoping that it has an actual "available on" date next week when the floodgates open so I will know which one will arrive fastest.

No favorites available for straps though. I will get my second strap with a totally separate order.

Another thing I did this week with the app was to go through the motions as if I was buying an already available accessory. I was happy to see apple pay as a payment option. I assume all I need to do is select that and then the card I want to use and it is DONE. Seems like it should be quick.

It is funny but I just relooked at the color choices for the sports band. That green is an exact match for my new work shirt. It is a wild green Hawaiian print. No more boring black sports strap for me now.