Picked up Belkin case, Good or bad?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Drewtwentytwo, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Drewtwentytwo macrumors newbie

Sorry if someone already posted this, but just picked this case up today,i really like it, anyone else have it? any thoughts? thanks:)

<script src='http://img294.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=uuuuup.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>[​IMG]</noscript>

2. Lostsol macrumors regular

Is that leather? I don't think I've seen a leather belkin case for ip 4 before.

3. ToyStory macrumors newbie

ToyStory

I saw that at the AT&T store the other day... I found it an odd combination of leather/plastic.

4. jeffp macrumors member

I just picked one up last week and find it to be a great case. It fits very well, keeps the iphone on the slim side compared to my other cases, and provides good protection from bumps and scrapes. The material on the sides gives the phone a good grip and the leather in the back gives some cushion to the case. I haven't heard much about this particular case, but I'm quite impressed with the overall quality and function that it has. It is a great buy.

5. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

If you like it and think it's a good case then it's a good case.

6. InvalidUserID macrumors 6502a

InvalidUserID

Not sure what brand mine was but I had one that was faux-leather and was a iPhone case along with a flip side that held two credit cards. It fit fine until I tried to remove the phone when the IS back skin peeled off due to it getting stuck to the case.

Just a warning to those considering a wallet type that have an IS skin.