Picking up 2 phones from apple and ATT DF

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by motiger4fun, Jul 24, 2008.

1. motiger4fun macrumors newbie

hi,

i ordered a black 16 on 13th. i was in the mall that friday and was able to get a white within an hour(couldnt stop myself). i came home and activated the 3g phone on my primary line. called and switched the one i got upgrade to a tilt with no data plan. so i tried cancelling the df, and they wouldnt. so i just got charged now for the phone on my debit card, so i guess may be i a day or so it is going to get shipped. i am wondering if i can just go ahead and get this phone too. and i would end up having iphones on both my lines. that will be like an extra upgrade. or may be i am going to be shot down.

any ideas/

2. Monty1 macrumors member

I don't really know what your saying but if you have extra contract with ATT then pay the early termination fee of 200

3. motiger4fun thread starter macrumors newbie

i ordered phone for my line 2 through att df. went to apple and was able to purchase iphone on line 2. got home, took off iphone from line 2 and switched to tilt with no data. and activated iphone on line 1 thrugh itunes.

now df for line 2 shipped. can i go and stilll pick it up.

4. ubersalad macrumors 6502a

You could and you couldn't. I experienced the latter, but someone told me AT&T let them do it.