Picking up iPhone X

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Surfer13134, Nov 11, 2017.

1. Surfer13134 macrumors 6502a

Hi Guys, So I was able to score an iPhone X today for in store pick up (Sure beats my December Delivery). Anyways this is a gift for my mom. I used her number for the upgrade, However my father paid for the firsts month payment and fees on his card. I am however an authorized user on the account ATT account. I shouldn't have any problems picking up the phone today should I? The only thing I saw on the order page was that I just had to be an authorize user. Thanks again for the help!

2. ApplePersonFreak macrumors 6502a

Yeah, you should be OK to pick it up. Just make sure you bring the documentation they want. Btw, that’s such a sweet gift for mom. I bet she will be ecstatic

3. Surfer13134 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks for the reply! Yea im hoping she will like it to. Shes coming from a 6 so it will be a huge upgrade.

4. ApplePersonFreak macrumors 6502a

Yeah, definitely!! I wanted one too and picked up the 8 instead, but now I’m debating on getting the X. Sadly there isn’t that much stock around here. I’m in FL too btw

5. eagleglen macrumors 65816

eagleglen

That’s really nice of you. I actually thought it was a typo when I read “for my mom”, and throught you meant “from my mom”, since it was her upgrade credit.