pickup at apple 5th ave on the 19th

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikeydooodie, Sep 12, 2014.

1. mikeydooodie macrumors member

well after waking up at 3am to try to order through verizon since i didn't have an upgrade on my line was transferring upgrades i couldn't get through. went to sleep woke back up for work 2 hours later at 5:30 and the the thirst was real, went on the apple store app and ordered a 6+gold 64gb full price and i got in store pick up at apple 5th ave on friday. now my question what do you think thats gonna be like? 2-3 hour wait or will it be expedited pretty fast?

2. malevolant macrumors 6502

It will probably be a madhouse. You're talking about the Apple Flagship store on launch day of one of their biggest product launches ever in terms of volume.

3. iwayne macrumors 6502

iwayne

I seriously thought about that option also as the cube is the closest apple store to my place, but kept thinking of the mad house it will be on the 19th. I did this option for the last iPad and actually was in and out of the store in 20mins, but iPad releases are very different than iPhone releases

4. mikeydooodie thread starter macrumors member

its about 10 blocks from my job, i did the iPhone 5 pick up at the apple store soho and it wasn't painful. oh well i guess i gotta take a long lunch next friday