[PICS] Great pouch/slip case suggestion for white iPhone 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Sir Ruben, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Sir Ruben, Oct 12, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2011

Sir Ruben macrumors 65816

Sir Ruben

As im currently switching from a black iPhone 4 to a white iPhone 4S I have been on the hunt for a new case. If like me you dont like like sliders/shells etc and prefer to go naked then a pouch may be the answer.

For my Black iPhone 4 I had a black leather Exspect pouch with a pull tab to remove the phone. I found the case to be hard wearing and it has a soft inner lining which will not mark or scratch the phone in any way (something im incredibly OCD about).

For the 4S I have settled on the same case but this time in brown napa leather which suits the white phone better (even though im not really a brown leather kinda guy). It also has a light coloured soft inner lining (kind of like microfiber) which I was pleased about as I had fears that anything dark may stain the phone in some way.

Ive seen the price listed anywhere up to £26.00 however I managed to find it for £12 on eBay. Its not going to be everyones thing but check out the pics, it might be what you are looking for:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hey! macrumors member

How I'm guessing it'll work is that there a pull which you can pull your phone out right? According to one of your picture. I don't know if I can have enough confidence in the pouch, worry it'll scratch my phone. Anyway , do give it s review after getting it , if it's extremely tight or just fitting such that it securely holds the phone

3. Sir Ruben thread starter macrumors 65816

Sir Ruben

Hi I can already vouch for the fact that it doesnt scratch the phone, its super soft inside, it even cleans the screen.

Its a tight secure fit, the phone DOES NOT fall out, even if dropped.

The tab lifts the phone out and some pressure is needed on the tab due to a nice snug fit.

I have tried so many different cases shells sliders etc, and this is the make I always come back to. I had the first Exspect pouch for the 3GS, then the iPhone 4 one, so I have essentially used this case for years and can confirm that its excellent.

4. leowyatt macrumors regular

5. Sir Ruben thread starter macrumors 65816

Sir Ruben

6. iSaxon macrumors 6502a

iSaxon

Thanks for this! I was thinking about getting a Sena, but I might be getting the Exspect now.

7. Sir Ruben thread starter macrumors 65816

Sir Ruben

Personally i think they look nicer than senna cases, but everyone is different.

8. iSaxon macrumors 6502a

iSaxon

I don't think they're available in the US though. I can't find them anywhere, BB.com, Amazon.com, eBay.com...

9. Sir Ruben thread starter macrumors 65816

Sir Ruben

Hmmm you could always order one from a UK site, but yeah I just looked and all the links I found were to .co.uk addresses. Shame you guys in the US are missing out on a fine quality case.

10. Tillypup macrumors newbie

11. Sir Ruben thread starter macrumors 65816

Sir Ruben

12. tonyy macrumors 6502a

tonyy

13. leowyatt macrumors regular

Thanks for the link Ruben.

Will probably get it off Play but great spot :)

14. pbateman macrumors 6502

I got a Freitag when I was last in Switzerland, looks very similar and works great. Like mentioned before they are a very snug fit and clean the iphone with the inside material as you slide the phone in/out.
    http://news.freitag.ch/F22/

15. Codepiink macrumors regular

I know! I've fallen in love with this case :(

Edit: http://www.langtoninfo.com/showitem.aspx?isbn=5060088522226 I've found this site, but it looks a bit sketchy....

16. NATO macrumors 68000

NATO

Argos stock the black version of this case... £9.99 when I got mine. Search their site for 'Exspect'

I love it, it's a perfect fit (not too tight/loose), nice velvety material inside, pull tab to remove the phone and it's kinda stiff, so it adds a bit more protection. Highly recommended.