Pics: Griffin Elan Form Graphite

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by PHR, Aug 25, 2010.

1. PHR macrumors newbie

Here are some pics with the Griffin Elan Form Graphite case. I also have a SGP Oleo as the front shield and there is no bubbling at all. This case has been on for the last three days and before that I had the Griffin Elan Form Black case (which I didn't like and switched to the Graphite) for one week.

Bezel off:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rest with bezel installed:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

Nice pics! Wish this could have been part of the Apple iPhone 4 Case Program list :p

3. princesultan macrumors regular

very nice case. anyone have any experience with it?

4. PHR thread starter macrumors newbie

I have! But I returned it within the 30 days to Future Shop because my InCase snap came in from Apple and I like the snap case allot. And the Griffin was $40. The only thing that I didn't like about the Griffin is that the ring bezel would pinch (in certain areas) on my SGP Oleo front shield and make small indentations. I only noticed this when I removed the bezel.. seems like during the molding process, there are some rough spots underneath the bezel which can be smoothed out by removing those rough spots. Now that I have the InCase snap case on, I noticed that around the edges of my SGP Oleo, I have a bunch of tiny rough spots cause by the bezel of the Griffin.

5. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom