Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

albeli

macrumors 6502
Jun 17, 2008
Here
You know, I was originally going to splurge on a Vaja case, but I like the high gloss back so much I want to show it off...but I don't want smudges, scratches, etc., so I preordered the InvisibleShield for it. :)

sunfast

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2005
Damn, I want one now! Can't wait to see one for real for the first time.

Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue. Patience is a virtue.

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
You know, I was originally going to splurge on a Vaja case, but I like the high gloss back so much I want to show it off...but I don't want smudges, scratches, etc., so I preordered the InvisibleShield for it. :)

I concur, IS is an easy choice for me as well. "Naked" I always say! I'm hoping for a 3G White iPhone commercial out of fairness or a demand for equal time. 7.11.08 can't get here soon enough! :D

ipodtouchy333

macrumors 65816
Nov 15, 2007
US
SFStatestudent.... are the IS really that good. I was planning on getting the white 3g iPhone but didn't want a case because it is so sexy. I am really contemplating the Invisible Shield and wanna know your input. Is it easy to put on? Can I just put one on the back? Does it make it look different? Thanks.

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Original poster
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
SFStatestudent.... are the IS really that good. I was planning on getting the white 3g iPhone but didn't want a case because it is so sexy. I am really contemplating the Invisible Shield and wanna know your input. Is it easy to put on? Can I just put one on the back? Does it make it look different? Thanks.

It's really been a god-send, at least for me, b/c I tend to drop things and trip over those things that I've dropped. Though I've only dropped my iPhone twice officially, there have been other drops by those holding it or demoing said iPhone. IS on my iPhone is yet to show signs of denting or scratches from the many other slips and falls that have gone on out of sight and out of my reach. "Uncle Bob" (not my real name) tends to lend his iPhone to the nieces and nephews for hours at a time, and due to the strength, durability and protection IS provides my iPhone, I do so without reservation. As for applying the IS to my iPhone, I left that to the "experts" at Macworld SF '08, but I've heard from others that it was simple and I've heard it was a nightmare experience. I don't think it looks any different with IS, though it is much easier to clean, I definitely like the secure grip feeling with IS. Finally, the IS for the 3G iPhone comes in parts, so you can get a part for the screen or for the plastic back, it's up to you. I've pre-ordered IS for my 3G iPhone and I went with the full Monty, so the "Nakedness" continues. IMHO :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.