[PICS] Wrapsol applied to back, and a thin TPU case over it. [PICS]

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by holyindian, Oct 2, 2012.

1. holyindian, Oct 2, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2012

holyindian macrumors 6502

I used to be a fan of wrapsol since the day they came out for iphones, and this time i too i followed the footsteps of applying it to the back of my iphones, i dont prefer their front protectors though, love the PowerSupport for that. But this time i went with SGP UltraClear for that.

Well, here is my install pics, they came out great. Although they mention dry install, its ok to use the wet install meathod, which i did, and was a piece of a cake. Dont use their cardboard squeegee, it'll scratch the film, which i saw on mine. However they dont look bad. Here are some pics. Also i brought a cheap TPU case from ebay right after getting the iphone on the first day, as there were not much options in the market, and they also turned out good. Infact I could wrap the case with wrapsol on the phone itself.
    Yes, both the wrapsol film and the case go togather.

This is the case from ebay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The case from ebay.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you see, both the case and wrapsol go togather. Chances of the phone scratching against the case is now nil, plus a basic protection against fall. Atleast the iphone feels nude. :)

2. bpeeps macrumors 68020

bpeeps

Is the Wrapsol one piece or 3 pieces on the back? Was looking for a one piece, but my Bodyguardz is 3.

3. holyindian thread starter macrumors 6502

Its a one piece back protector by wrapsol.. basically its a dry application, but i tried wet, and it turned out to be pretty good. Easy as hell with wet/.