picture folder ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by roeiboot, Jul 20, 2009.

1. roeiboot macrumors regular

roeiboot

so all the pics and downloaded wallpaper shows up in iPhone > Interal Storage > DCIM > 100APPLE, i can see that via Windows Explorer...

so i synced a couple of picture folders via iTunes so now a new folder does show up on the phone, but can not find it with Explorer... i may be slightly anal about these things but is there a better way to create folders and be able to manipulate them (w/o Jailbreaking)

like got pics of my son in the camera roll, and in one of the folders i synced... can i move those ?

was this made complicated on purpose or am i less smart than i think i am (last question was of the rhetorical type :}

tks.

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

The only pics available from Explorer are the pics taken with your camera roll. You'll need a third party app if you want to do anything with the itunes-synced pics.

3. roeiboot thread starter macrumors regular

roeiboot

all i want is create some folders and move pics around... :)

4. iphones4evry1 macrumors 65816

iphones4evry1

Same here. All my iPhone has is the original folder that the camera roll goes into, and now I have 9000 images in it. Is there a way to create additional folders with my iPhone? Could the camera roll and screenshot images go into different folders?

(If the answer is no, no, no, then I sure hope the new iPhone 4 OS fixes this; otherwise, I give Apple an F score on this one)