macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 7, 2002
Sarasota FL

MacRazySwe

macrumors 6502a
Aug 7, 2007
The previous one, which is still here (and for sale):

I would never be able to sell that car. I am still in search of the perfect example. Low-mileage, Competition Package, manual gearbox and the Imola Red interior.

The E46 really is the spiritual successor to the E30. Flared wheel-arches, high-revving N/A engine and a timeless design. I could see prices going up soon. Also, it is one of the best looking BMWs ever made, after the Z8 of course which is in a league of its own.

Hisdem

macrumors 6502a
Jul 3, 2010
South Florida
I would never be able to sell that car. I am still in search of the perfect example. Low-mileage, Competition Package, manual gearbox and the Imola Red interior.

The E46 really is the spiritual successor to the E30. Flared wheel-arches, high-revving N/A engine and a timeless design. I could see prices going up soon. Also, it is one of the best looking BMWs ever made, after the Z8 of course which is in a league of its own.
It is an amazing car. I honestly wouldn't sell it if I didn't need to. Mine isn't exactly low-mileage (85,000 for a 12 year old car is still good in my book though), and of course, 6 speed manual.

I originally wanted a coupe with Imola Red interior, but was won over by the convertible (which is honestly great in south Florida).

Knowing how long it took me to find one I liked, I wish you luck in finding your perfect one! As I'm sure you know, it'll give you endless hours of joy.

Reactions: dtjay7

kim2272

macrumors regular
Jul 23, 2010
Sunshine State
The transmission went out on my 2007 BMW so I got a 2015 Hyundai Genesis last year. This pic is of a waterless detail I got done. I really miss my bimmer but this thing is really fun to drive!

Attachments

Reactions: ryannel2003
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.