Pictures go black after a while, apps wont delete

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Bogspls, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Bogspls macrumors newbie

Hello !

I have my iphone 4 now for about 1,5 year. And since day 1, i had those 2 problems.

1st problem: I take a picture with Camera, i check my picture in Camera Roll, everything seems fine. But after couple hours, i take a look at the picture i took, and its black.The same happens with the video. But i quickly found a solution for that,a app called Camera+, and i have been using it all the time.

2st problem: I CANT REMOVE ANY APPS.I know how to remove them because my friend showed me how to do it on his iphone. Yes i know that i have to press the app and hold it for a second. But it dont work for me ! I have Cydelete, it doesnt help. I was thinking of reformating my iphone 4 completly, but im afraid that i wont be able to call and send text messages if i do something wrong, i watched many many tutorials about upgrading but i am still not sure how to do it correctly..

Some information about my iphone 4:

Version: 4.0
    Modem Firmware: 01.59.00
    Cydia SHSH: It tells me that i can upgrade up to 5.1.1r1.
    Most Important is: I didnt buy it from Apple Store ! I bought it from a friend, it was already jailbroken, i didnt knew much about iphones when i bought it so...

Please help me to fix those problems ! I had those for almost 2 years, i have 5 pages of apps i dont use or need and i cant remove them !

Ask for information if you need, i will be active on this thread.

Thanks

2. taipan61 macrumors 6502

are you jb? i would restore from itunes and set up as new
    then re-jb and see how it goes from there

3. Bogspls thread starter macrumors newbie

yes its jailbroken, i didnt jb it myself, i bought it and it was already jailbroken, i heard all those stories about if you dont jailbreak it properly it will lock and then its just like a iPod...