Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Pictures of the shell of the pink iPhone 6s

Draganime

macrumors member
Original poster
May 4, 2014

Reactions: Cutiekitty92

yaboyac29

macrumors 6502a
Sep 24, 2014
i think we'll see

white front, silver back
white front, rose gold back

black front, space grey back
black front, gold back

Comment

Andres Cantu

macrumors 68030
May 31, 2015
Rio Grande Valley in South Texas
This is from another thread from somebody else (https://forums.macrumors.com/threads/rose-gold-iphone-6s-photoshop.1882804/) but is really good. I can see them doing this, as well as changing the silver and space grey to match the :apple:Watch colours.
These do look really cool, not only the colour combinations, but the vibrant shades of gold and rose.
I really like the way those two look, they look really high-end! I think that they will darken the shade of space gray for the iPhone 6s. If you look at the shades of the iPods from the iTunes 12.2 pictures, the space gray ones look almost as black as the slate iPhone 5.

Comment

nj-morris

macrumors 68000
Nov 30, 2014
UK
I think that the colours will be changed to match the :apple:Watch colours. Obviously the gold and rose variants will not actually be 18-karat gold, and they won't be as reflective but the colours will look similar. Also, they might change the colours of the antenna bands to better match the colours of the iPhone. And yes, change the bezel on the gold one to black, as my previous post suggests.

Comment

mpfuchs

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2014
VA
Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.