Pictures of your iPhone 4!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Robby C, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Robby C macrumors regular

Robby C

Seeing as there are a wide variety of skins, cases, and film protectors for the iPhone, I figured I'd make this thread to see the many options consumers have to personalize their iPhone. I did a brief search to make sure there hasn't been a thread like this before. But as I said, it was a brief search. Please inform me if you know there is another thread out there such as this one.

Currently I do not have an iPhone 4 yet, but that should be changed soon. And when that happens you will definitely see my iPhone right here.

Have fun! It will be interesting to see what other users have done to their phone.

Also, please list the accessories you have added onto the phone, just in case another member happens to be interested in your product.

2. Robby C thread starter macrumors regular

Robby C

Whatever, I'm personally interested in pictures of peoples' products. Probably due to the fact that I don't have one yet. No need to quote the entire first post, when you were the first one on here to post (beside myself).

3. Robby C thread starter macrumors regular

Robby C

Can't stand being on these boards any more with such stupid and blatant comments such as "Fail..., Cool story bro, simply and broadly put- lol". What I've noticed is whoever posts first besides the OP, sets the tone for the rest of the thread. In this case it was "Fail..." followed by "lol".

Just let the thread die... unless you can tell me how to delete it. Tried looking for it a "delete thread" option but couldn't find anything.

4. Hawkeye411 macrumors 68000

Hawkeye411

There are a lot of children on this forum (i.e. teenagers) who are immature (there are also a lot of grownup teens as well). You have to just ignore the childish comments and they will either go away or grow up.

Cheers.

5. WhySoSerious macrumors 65816

WhySoSerious

i'm sorry. "fail" is such a generic term. let me elaborate...

your post earned a "fail" rating because you "failed" to use the macrumor search feature located in the top right of the forums. if you would have first used this feature, you would have found that there are a bazillion....no, trazillion, threads out there in forum-land that encapsulate what you already are trying to achieve....pictures of the iPhone 4.

these pictures, that are already out there, show off both the 16 GB and 32 GB black iphone 4 and even some ellusive shots of the the white one...or hacked versions of it. these pictures also show cases that are on it, wallpapers used on it, how the home screens are set up from various users and even spray paint.......YES, even spray painted iphone 4's!

so, to conclude why you failed, let me summarize:

Why you failed:

1. you failed to use the most functional part of the forums where you are asking for input....the search feature

2. you failed in taking the time to scan the current topic in rotation...which include the spray paint topic and the wallpaper topic and the home screen topic and the cases topic

so, as you can see, it was easier and took less time for me to just reply "fail" then type out this whole explanation why.

6. Robby C thread starter macrumors regular

Robby C

I never asked for an explanation, first off. That was completely your decision. Secondly, I did do a search. But nothing came up that was specific to what I was looking for- by that I mean, there were no threads where people specifically post pictures of their iPhone 4 with their wallpapers, skins, cases, bumpers, wraps, etc ALL IN ONE UNIFIED THREAD.

Also, I noticed both of those topics- I've even looked at them myself. The point of this thread, I guess, was so that people could have one unified post where you can see everyone's individual stylization with their phone.

I'm not trying to start some stupid argument over a damned forum post on the internet, but I just didn't see the need in posting "fail...". I guess I should have clarified my post more?

Edit: Also, I do realize there are endless amounts of peoples' phones posted everywhere. The point of this thread was to unify all of those pictures that people like to share into one thread, that way you don't have to go around searching for these pictures. But I get it, I failed.

7. Compile 'em all macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

The time you took to write this longwinded ass reply, you could have linked to those threads so the OP can take a look.

I hope you never have children. And if you do, then god help us all.

8. JohnnyQuest macrumors 65816

JohnnyQuest

My thoughts exactly.

And by the way, why won't this "fail" word die? It had it's time in about, um, 2008, and now just makes you look like a jacka**.

9. _Matt macrumors 6502

What happened to MacRumors? OP there's a thread somewhere back about pics with a bumper on or something and it has only case photos in there too. I'm too lazy to find it for you though but I'm sorry you got in trouble for making this thread.

10. skiltrip macrumors 68030

This. Just help people instead of wasting your time, and our time, and the OP's time reading your lecture.

11. blancoBronco macrumors 6502a

blancoBronco

i feel the same way. and i think "shenanigans" is even worse

12. braddick macrumors 68040

braddick

I actually would enjoy viewing forum members iPhones here. Not just a screen shot, but instead the complete package. I do like the way some creatively blend the home screen with the case they're using.
    Pictures of such phones would have been a pleasant diversion.

Fail wasn't introduced into this thread until the second post.

13. JohnnyQuest macrumors 65816

JohnnyQuest

Don't forget "epic!"
    Same. Although I can't post one right now, I'd like to see others' set-ups. This thread may belong in the "Picture Gallery" sub-forum though.