Piel Frama Classic magnetic for iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by theiphoneaddict, Oct 2, 2010.

1. theiphoneaddict macrumors newbie

theiphoneaddict

Anyone using this luxury leather case on their iPhone 4. If so what are the pros and cons about it.

2. romeo1 macrumors member

Great case,very very good protection,nice leather quality.Credit card slots useless i think because is really difficult to get the card out.
    The phone is easy to get in and get out after 4-5 times of using the case.The feeling of holding the case is excellent.
    That's for now,if anything comes up i let you know.
    Tell me if you want photos.

3. Jcas macrumors newbie

I love the actual case, but i find the belt clip rather cumbersome and hard to get the phone off quickly.

4. romeo1 macrumors member

Some pictures

Attached Files:

5. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

Hey, thanks for the pictures. I am just wondering how much bulk this case adds. Is it easily pocketable or no? I am trying to decide between this and the vaja ivolution. Thanks. :)

6. romeo1 macrumors member

I had vaja with my 3gs....great case,piel frama is better.Softer leather,great feeling in your hand,harder(a little)to get in-out from the pocket.After 4-5 times very easy to get phone out of the case if you use a dock for any purpose.If you play too many games don't recommend it.
    Better protection from vaja by far!!!

7. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

Harder to get out because thicker than the vaja?

8. romeo1 macrumors member

It's thicker but this is not the reason.Vaja seems more compact because of the harder plastic uses at the front cover of their cases.SGP's cases(same type)have that compact feeling which makes you believe that case comes in and out more easily.Anyway for me vaja is a 'pocket friendly' case.PF is 10% less.Also PF has that 'pillow' look at her front cover because it's so soft.I like that feeling....i am sure you like it too.

9. TylerDurden33 macrumors member

magnets aren't exactly great around electronic devices are they? I'm assuming they're really too small to cause much interference though.

10. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

While I don't have the case (I might get one), from everything I have ready they do not cause any issues. I think they are really way too weak.

11. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

Thank you for the helpful answers. I really appreciate it.

12. ipadguru macrumors newbie

Awesome Case!!!

I guess this is the most appropriate case for the iPhone 4 executive user, correct?:apple:

13. Meltdownblitz macrumors 65816

I'd say so.