Piel Frama Framaslim leather case for iPhone 6...

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by soufflegirl, Nov 26, 2014.

1. soufflegirl macrumors member

Considering ordering this is yellow but I'm concerned about whether it will show a lot of dirt and not wear well. Anyone have any experience with how these cases wear? I've searched here and read some reviews but nothing in regards to long term use. I know apple's light coloured leather cases seem to wear badly, wondering if these are the same. Hoping someone with more leather knowledge or first hand experience can shed some light on this for me. Thanks!

2. Lyons00 macrumors 6502

Hi,
    I both the Magnum for the 6 plus. So far its been great! Best case I ever bought with Sena running a close second.
    Jerry

3. Mr.C macrumors 601

I had a red one for my iPhone 5S from just after launch up until I sold it soon after I got my 6 Plus at launch so about a year. It actually lasted pretty well and was in pretty good condition up until the end. The only thing is on their site it said it comes off easily from the inside of the case of and when needed but I found the adhesive or whatever they use to be pretty strong and even when I tried to take it off to sell the iPhone it was quite hard to do so. That's what put me off from getting one for my 6 Plus.

4. soufflegirl thread starter macrumors member

Damn. I was just about to press the order button for one on cases.com - this adhesive issue is exactly why I didn't get a toastmade wood wrap this year (plus I want to be able to switch back and forth from my apple leather case). I wonder what cases.com's return policy is. May have to check on that.

Also thanks, Jerry! The leather looks absolutely amazing.