Piel Frama iMagnum Leather Case with Belt Clip

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Lenow, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Lenow macrumors regular

My favorite iphone case has been the Piel Frama leather cases The leather is really soft and the cases are made well and the phone fits perfectly without blocking its use. I just got notified that the iMagnum case is available for ordering and I put in my order. I like the design because it provides a nice cover for the screen with a back flip rather than a drop down front and the phone fits into the holding slots snugly without blocking the phone's function. I also wear a belt clip all the time and this one works very well with a ratcheting adjustment. The only issue is that the case outlasts the plastic clip and after about a year, I have needed to replace the belt clip for $5.00. So, after trying everything, and I mean everything, I am glad that they are taking orders for the iphone 5. It might be 20 days or so, and I know $100 is high for a case, but I love their stuff and love my iPhone to be protected. I hate the holsters, they just add too much to the whole gestalt. Here are the first web pictures:
    http://www.pielframa.com/iphone-5-cases-pf.htm

Screen Shot 2012-09-18 at 3.09.14 PM.png

2. SR45 macrumors 65832

SR45

For USA buyers, I see that Amazon has some, but not for the iphone 5 at this time. I like the case, but for peace of mind, Amazon would be for me a better place to purchase. ;)

3. Lenow thread starter macrumors regular

Buying from Spain Never a Problem for Me

I live in Massachusetts and I have bought a number of products from Piel Frama directly from Spain. Shipping has been fast and their customer service usually responds within a few hours. I have also had good luck with Vaja cases but they aren't making a case with a clip right now.

4. CHSeifert macrumors 6502

CHSeifert

I have now had the black iMagnum Pielframa case for both my IP4 and my IP4s - and now that I soon will get the IP5 white 64GB, I just ordered this Pielframa iMagnum case - handmade and custom colored:

[​IMG]