"Pimp" My Iphone 4.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by oilers15, Oct 13, 2010.

1. oilers15 macrumors regular

Jul 28, 2010
    hey guys, after waiting since launch day im finally getting my iphone in a couple hours. Obviously im very excited, and to pass time i was just wondering how should i pimp out my new iphone. :D:cool: (skins,cases wallpapers, apps etc.)
  2. applebook macrumors 6502a

Jul 21, 2009
    The best way to "pimp" out your iPhone 4 is not to cover it with hideous skins. I wouldn't even dress it in really handsome covers.

Get a case that will actually protect the phone, and if it happens to be a pretty case, then that's a bonus too.

Download Limera1n, Winterboard, and get all of the best wallpapers from http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/downloads/date/any/

Personally, I use my iPhone naked, just clear film on front and back. When it's not in my hand, I put it inside of a velvet pouch. This is somewhat risky if you're clumsy and plan on dropping your phone.
  3. falconeight Guest

Apr 6, 2010
  4. Raj24v macrumors member

Oct 13, 2010
    Luckily for you there are many options to pimp out your iPhone 4. You can keep it simple n neat with a good quality screen protector and bumper for added protection or go all out skinning your phone etc.

Have fun either way!
  5. weirdlilwoman macrumors member

Jun 13, 2010
    I really don't think most people 'plan' on dropping their iPhone.
  6. oilers15 thread starter macrumors regular

Jul 28, 2010
  7. Roo Zilla macrumors regular

Sep 7, 2010
    I don't use a case but if I were to, I'd get that Mickey Mouse case up there. Now dat iz pimpin'!!!!
  8. Brother Esau macrumors 6502

Jun 30, 2010
    No One Plans to drop their iPhone kid but thing and accidents do happen....>>>Welcome To Life......Be Prepared!!!!!
  9. iceterminal macrumors 68000

May 25, 2008
    Dallas Tx.