"Pimp" My Iphone 4.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by oilers15, Oct 13, 2010.

1. oilers15 macrumors regular

oilers15

hey guys, after waiting since launch day im finally getting my iphone in a couple hours. Obviously im very excited, and to pass time i was just wondering how should i pimp out my new iphone. :D:cool: (skins,cases wallpapers, apps etc.)

2. applebook macrumors 6502a

applebook

The best way to "pimp" out your iPhone 4 is not to cover it with hideous skins. I wouldn't even dress it in really handsome covers.

Get a case that will actually protect the phone, and if it happens to be a pretty case, then that's a bonus too.

Download Limera1n, Winterboard, and get all of the best wallpapers from http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper_beta/downloads/date/any/

Personally, I use my iPhone naked, just clear film on front and back. When it's not in my hand, I put it inside of a velvet pouch. This is somewhat risky if you're clumsy and plan on dropping your phone.

3. falconeight Guest

falconeight

4. Raj24v macrumors member

Luckily for you there are many options to pimp out your iPhone 4. You can keep it simple n neat with a good quality screen protector and bumper for added protection or go all out skinning your phone etc.

Have fun either way!

5. weirdlilwoman macrumors member

I really don't think most people 'plan' on dropping their iPhone.

6. oilers15 thread starter macrumors regular

oilers15

7. Roo Zilla macrumors regular

I don't use a case but if I were to, I'd get that Mickey Mouse case up there. Now dat iz pimpin'!!!!

8. Brother Esau macrumors 6502

No One Plans to drop their iPhone kid but thing and accidents do happen....>>>Welcome To Life......Be Prepared!!!!!

9. iceterminal macrumors 68000

iceterminal

WIN!