Ping Chat 2 OFFICIAL

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by nlr, Jun 28, 2010.

1. nlr macrumors 6502

Hello, I am a friend of the developers of Ping Chat 2 and I know they're trying to improve Ping Chat 2 and make it the best messaging Application on all platforms.

Why you should support them?

It's free and the application is always improving..

So I would love if you could post your feedback in here or email support@pingmessaging.com

and could everyone join the facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/PingChat

2. nanohits macrumors regular

nanohits

If you are a friend, what you need to tell the developer is how the hell do I log in to my username as with the new iPhone it only has a register button and wont allow me to log into my old account which sucks big time. WHats App messenger is what I am using now as this no login business is just ludicrous. So pls tell your developer friend he needs to find a way for users to log in back to their old accounts.

3. djgulia macrumors 6502

i would like to know how to get push notifications to work. I have tried for weeks to get it to work. Tried every fix suggestion I could find online. Oh and also, their website sucks. I tried commenting in the help section about no notifications and it wouldn't let me.

4. threezero macrumors 6502

ex ping chat user.

using whatsapp now for the exact reason mention above. no login, no need to add friends is the way of the future. In fact I know many people that have switch over from ping to whatsapp because of the 2 reason.

Ping needs to win back its customer. make it more user intuitive and please make it no login like whatsapp