Pink IPhone ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by johnnyi, Jun 16, 2008.

?

Do You think Apple will release a pink IPhone ?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    12.8%
  2. No

82 vote(s)
    87.2%
  1. johnnyi macrumors regular

I was in the 02 store today and was talking to one of the guys and I asked him about the pay as you go IPhone If he knew anything yet and he said "The only thing I have heard is a Pink IPhone".It was something along those words cant exactly remember.I don't know If he was telling the truth or not but its another rumor to add lol :p

2. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

Not happening. He was probably hitting on you...

3. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

4. johnnyi thread starter macrumors regular

Why would he hit on me does not make sense.I am a guy why would I want a pink IPhone unless I am a homosexual ? lol. Just to confirm I am not a Homosexual lol.I think It may get released.

5. sassenach74 macrumors 65816

sassenach74

A pink iPhone.....just the idea is making my stomach turn.

6. Macmadant macrumors 6502a

The white phone is already there for women. the only women who would buy a pink iPhone would be the really 'girlie' ones, for want of a better word, and extremely camp men maybe graham norton would buy one to go with his pink glittery suit :rolleyes:

7. srent5 macrumors member

srent5

My girlfriend would be first in line for a pink iPhone.

8. Bindi macrumors newbie

I'd be in line for a Pink IPhone, too!!! Lots of us gals would love one!!!:D

9. paulej69 macrumors member

Just put a white one in the wash with a pair of red socks - instant pink iPhone!!

10. costabunny macrumors 68020

costabunny

11. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Those pink iPhones would sell like hotcakes here in the San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA! :eek:

12. brn2ski00 macrumors 68020

brn2ski00

For some reason (when I first read this post) I thought you were a girl... just probably because I read a bunch of posts before or something. No offense.

13. Wingnut330 macrumors 6502a

My wife would LOVE one. I was sitting on the couch reading the forums when she read over my shoulder and saw "Pink iPhone". She went crazy thinking there was one! Needless to say, if they released one, we would have a black iphone and a pink iphone in our house!

14. Small White Car macrumors G4

Small White Car

...the millions who kept the pink iPod Mini out of stock for months on end?

Yeah, what a terrible idea for Apple, to sell something that would sell faster than they could make it! :rolleyes:

EDIT: My wife confirms that she would buy one. This would hardly be a 'niche' product.

15. billyripkin macrumors 6502

billyripkin

They do make one and my wife has it already. :cool:

Attached Files:

16. mixmacface macrumors regular

mixmacface

hahahaha!
    although that may stand as a strong fact, they would sell amazingly all over the place. i'm a girl, and i would hate a pink iphone (to pay for one, i would but if were given to me, i wouldn't complain). i love the snazzy white ones. it matches all my amazing shoes!!!!!!!!!!!:D

sarcasm. . seriously. i wouldn't care for a pink iphone.

17. macintosh.apple macrumors 6502

just because someone is gay doesn't mean they are feminine.

18. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I would buy a pink iPhone. Seriously.

Why? The same reason many different baseball players use pink bats on Mother's Day, and raised some $500K in the process, with the money going to the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation.

If some of you are too worried about how others will think of you, there's some issues going on with you. Perhaps you're not secure in your masculinity?

Besides.. I'd happily spend $200 - $300 if it meant curing that type of cancer and making sure that it doesn't kill my mother or any other mother on this planet.

19. mixmacface macrumors regular

mixmacface

nobody ever said anything about it being about curing breast cancer. . if it did, i would consider it. my mother is a survivor of breast cancer, and i would hate for any to go through what we did. that was by-far, the worst summer ever in my memory. but if apple teamed up with something like they have with the product(red), but with breast cancer, they would do very well.
    does anybody even know the amt of money they've raised to fight aids through the product(red)?

20. StoneGaijin macrumors regular

In the US

Pink products = Breast Cancer Awareness

just as Red products = Africa AIDS Research

I don't doubt one bit we'll see both Red and Pink iPhones, now that the thing is plastic.

21. slicecom macrumors 68020

No! If they did, this board would be flooded with guys trying to convince themselves that the pink iPhone isn't too feminine, just so they can own the phone in a colour that fewer people have (white iPhone anyone?). :D

22. Wingnut330 macrumors 6502a

All the more reason to make multi-colored phones. It's just a plastic back.

23. born4sky macrumors 6502a

born4sky

my gf would be all over it ... I don't there will be pink iPhone but red for sure ))) :p:mad:

24. iMpathetic macrumors 68030

iMpathetic

Hell, I'm straight and a guy, and a purple iPhone would be awesome!

Or having the back imprinted with your favorite photo. Like of your dog or something.

25. obliterations macrumors newbie

I've known a few girls up here in Portland Oregon who are more manly than I am.

...and BTW I think my girlfriend would love a pink iPhone. Im sure that will be iPhone v3.