Pinlo BladeEdge II/Neo Hybrid Ex Slim?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ilikecoupons, Jan 17, 2013.

1. ilikecoupons macrumors newbie

I have been thinking about buying a bumper for my iPhone 5 and I have narrowed it down to these two. However, I have some questions:

How durable is the Pinlo? It looks very flimsy to me and I'm scared it will break easily.

How fat is the Neo Hybrid Ex Slim? I want a very minimalistic bumper (but not the CAZE), so the size of the bumper is important to me. From what I have seen, it doesn't look like the thinnest bumper out there.

Is the Pinlo compatible with the glass.tr?

Thanks!

2. ip4 macrumors newbie

ip4

I have the Spigen Neo Hybrid Ex Slim and on the package it says that the iphone is 9.4 millimeters thick with the bumper on... When I hold my iphone I don't really notice that much of a difference in bulk than before I got a case. :) I don't have the Pinlo so I can't help you there...

3. deep3lue macrumors member

I don't have the SGP's bumper but I have the Pinlo Bladedge II and Caze Thinedge for comparison review so I'll post it here when it's ready. :)

4. JustJeff macrumors member

Sorry to bump the thread but did you end up posting a review? Very interested in the Pinlo Bladedge and would love to hear your thoughts.